|Time Until Shipping
|Container: H63 W162 D90 Cups: H35 φ73
|Container: 280cc Cups: 40cc
NOUSAKU began metal casting in Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture in 1916. During their early years, they created Buddhist altar fittings, tea ceremony accessories, and flower vases, later adding tableware, home accessories, lampshades, and other decorative items to their lineup. The fine appearance of their wind-bells, tableware, etc. is due to their heritage of advanced casting and refined finishing techniques handed down over a 400-year period. With the aid of modern machinery, industrial technology and the cultivated wisdom of past masters, NOUSAKU achieves outstanding harmony in its use of innovative design and top quality materials, and offers excellent value for money. The Mount Fuji details are carefully finished one-by-one.
– Wash with a mild detergent using a soft sponge.
– Polish with a common metal polisher, tooth paste, or pasty baking soda to restore the shine.
– Avoid any abrasive materials, wire wool or brushes, as they may scratch the surface.
– Do not put over fire or use in microwaves, as the melting point is low.
– Refrain from storing in the refrigerator > 30 minutes or in the freezer to avoid deterioration of the material.
– Not suitable for use in dishwashing or drying machines.
– Excessive bending and changing shapes may lead to cracks and breakage of the item.
For items with gold leaf:
– Do not change the shape or leave an item in water, and be sure to dry it well after use, as gold leaf may flake off.
Container H63 W162 D90
Cups H35 φ73
Material 100% Tin
NOUSAKU is an innovative maker of metal craft from Takaoka - the center of the Japanese casting industry. The company is famous for its wind bells, tableware and home decoration.
NOUSAKU products are displayed in the New York MOMA. They also are used by chefs of top restaurants, who particularly care about design and quality.